Have you ever wondered how weather is treated under the law? Can you use weather as a defense? Can you blame your forecaster for a bad forecast?
- When Nature Strikes Weather Disasters and the Law - https://www.google.com/books/edition/When_Nature_Strikes/blEMoIKX_0IC?hl=en
- Weather and the Law? - https://law.rwu.edu/library/blog/weather-and-law
- False weather reports - https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2074
- The Heaviest Snowfall Records in the U.S. - https://weather.com/science/weather-explainers/news/monthly-seasonal-daily-snowfall-records-united-states
- What Is It About The Weather YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/WhatIsItAboutTheWeather